Helping you find the right solutions
Helping you find the right solutions
We recognise in occupational health that for many employers the two health matters which cause the most difficulties in occupational health and in the working environment are work absence and health issues caused by work.
Occupational Medicals provides a range of occupational health services to provide solutions to each aspect of these problems. These include:
- ABSENCE RECORD – A web based system for employees to record absences and which provides automated triggers to the employer when set attendance targets are breached. The system can recognise frequent absence, abnormal trends and prolonged absence.
- ABSENCE TRACKER – The system recognises atypical absences which are assessed by a health professional to determine if absence is appropriate and provides advice on access to health services and a return to work plan.
- SICKNESS ABSENCE ASSESSMENTS – Provides expert assessment and a definitive report in more complex cases and those where the issues are considered to be caused by work.
Occupational Medicals not only provides occupational health expert assessment reports but will continue to work with employers until an occupational health issue is resolved. Our experts are available to provide ongoing occupational health advice to ensure employers achieve a viable solution.
The occupational health surveillance programmes benefit employers too by helping to prevent occupational health issues caused by work which lead to reduced employee productivity and potential liability claims against employers.
Work Stress Management
We have 30 years expertise in stress management and stress counselling and in instituting work stress policies and programmes to suit employers across a range of industry sectors. We will work with you to ensure that you have in place the relevant stress management policies, procedures and knowledge to manage this area to a high standard. The programmes include a range of services, policies and tools to help you institute effective stress management procedures for managers and employees. These include stress audit, stress workshops and e-tools to help monitor work stress.
Providing you with IT / E-Tools
We provide a range of IT capabilities which help you manage OH issues more efficiently and cost effectively.
The Portal provides you with capability to track employee OH issues from referral to provision of report. You will be automatically informed of appointments and when report is available to be viewed.
All health surveillance results are available online and a reminder will be sent automatically when they are next due so giving you peace of mind that you have a complete solution for recording your obligations under the health and safety at work act.
A range of e-tools ,information and policies are available to download to help you manage OH issues in a cost effective manner. There are useful tips on establishing an effective work absence process. There are free workshop presentations to help managers in how to recognise work stress and tools to help monitor stress in the workplace. The health surveillance tools help you determine which specific tests are relevant for your workforce and describe in detail the regulations regarding each test and how frequent they should be performed. (You will need your portal username and password to access this area)
Further information on the services above can be found on the Downloads/Information area or contact email@example.com or your account manager on 0118 402 8900
With 30 years of occupational health experience we can provide you with information, e-tools, policies and bespoke solutions specific to your industry sector.
11/02/13 - News Update
Occupational Medicals is pleased to announce the launch of Online New Starter Medical Screening. Is your new employee fit to do the job you want them to do? Read more...
27/12/12 - News Update
Occupational Medicals relocates into new offices Read more...
09/03/12 - News Update
Occupational Medicals is pleased to announce its acquisition of Absencecare including the web based solution for measuring, monitoring and minimising work absence. Read more...
- Absence recording and monitoring
- Absence Tracker
- Sickness Absence Medicals/Management Referrals
- Stress Management Centre
- Health Surveillance / Statutory Medicals (Nurse On Site)
- Lung Function (Spirometry) & Hearing (Audiometry) Tests
- New Starter Screening
- LGV/PSV/Licensing/Fork-lift Truck Driver Medicals
- Night Worker Assessment
- Hand and Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- Food Handler Medicals
- Skin Surveillance
- Lone Worker And Confined Space Medicals
- Working At Heights Medicals
- Personal Track Safety Or Other Industry Standards
- HSE Approved Medicals
- Executive Health Screening
- Ill Health Retirement Medicals
- Drug and Alcohol Testing (Employment)
- Workplace Risk Assessment
- Pregnancy And Workstation (DSE) Risk Assessment
- Flu And Travel Vaccinations
By working with Occupational Medicals, we have reduced both short-term and long-term sickness levels among our employees. They provided a fantastic service, with lots of helpful information and advice.
- Elaine Allen, personnel officer at Manchester Working