Keyboard access information
We have provided a series of keyboard shortcuts intended to help users who have difficulty in using pointing devices such as a mouse. Depending on your browser type use one of the following:
A. With Windows-based systems, in general, press the “Alt” key and the relevant access key:
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4 then press “Alt” and the relevant number/letter at the same time
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5 or 6 then press “Alt” and the relevant number/letter, then press the “Enter” key
- If you are using Netscape version 6 or later, or Mozilla, then press “Alt” and the relevant number/letter at the same time
B. With Macintosh-based systems, press the “Ctrl” key and the relevant access key:*
- Alt + 1 – Home Link to the Occupational Medicals home page.
- Alt + 2 – News Links to the Occupational Medicals news pages.
- Alt + 3 – Blog Links to blog posts from Occupational Medicals.
- Alt + 4 – About Us Links to information about Occupational Medicals.
- Alt + 5 – Our Services Information on services provided by Occupational Medicals.
- Alt + 6 – Testimonials Links to client testimonials about Occupational Medicals.
- Alt + 7 – Case Studies Links to Occupational Medicals case studies.
- Alt + 8 – Recruitment Information on recruitment opportunities at Occupational Medicals.
- Alt + 9 – Contact Contact information and location map for Occupational Medicals.
- Alt + M – Sitemap Link to our sitemap for the Occupational Medicals website.
- Alt + A – Access key details (This page)
- Alt + C – Contact Us Links to information about contacting Occupational Medicals.
- Alt + T – Top of page All of our pages have a quick link to the top of the page.
If you have any queries or difficulties or if you use this facility and wish to suggest additional access keys, please contact us
- Absence recording and monitoring
- Absence Tracker
- Sickness Absence Medicals/Management Referrals
- Stress Management Centre
- Health Surveillance / Statutory Medicals (Nurse On Site)
- Lung Function (Spirometry) & Hearing (Audiometry) Tests
- New Starter Screening
- LGV/PSV/Licensing/Fork-lift Truck Driver Medicals
- Night Worker Assessment
- Hand and Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- Food Handler Medicals
- Skin Surveillance
- Lone Worker And Confined Space Medicals
- Working At Heights Medicals
- Personal Track Safety Or Other Industry Standards
- HSE Approved Medicals
- Executive Health Screening
- Ill Health Retirement Medicals
- Drug and Alcohol Testing (Employment)
- Workplace Risk Assessment
- Pregnancy And Workstation (DSE) Risk Assessment
- Flu And Travel Vaccinations
By working with Occupational Medicals, we have reduced both short-term and long-term sickness levels among our employees. They provided a fantastic service, with lots of helpful information and advice.
- Elaine Allen, personnel officer at Manchester Working